North Dakota's Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program (ND EHDI) has formed partnerships with Early Intervention programs and Family Support groups in North Dakota to help ensure infants having a suspected or confirmed hearing loss receive services as soon as possible. These organizations offer education, information, and support; helping families make decisions about their child's hearing health care.
Right Track and Tribal Tracking
- Provides families with information and support regarding the importance of having a hearing screen or rescreen.
- Offer free hearing screens in the comfort of a family's home.
Parent Infant Program (PIP)
- Provides families with information and support whose child would benefit from an audiological evaluation/assessment.
- Assists and serves a family if a diagnosis of hearing loss is made.
ND Infant Development (Part C) Programs
- Provides home-based education ervices to a child with a diagnosed hearing loss and their family.