September 30 is America's PrepareAthon!
Here's ways you can participate
The North Dakota Disability Health II Project focuses on issues related to health promotion, health care access, and emergency preparedness for people with disabilities in North Dakota. We provide technical assistance, training and information on these issues.
- Enhance program infrastructure and capacity
- Improve state level surveillance and monitoring activities
- Increase awareness of health-related disability policy initiatives
- Increase health promotion opportunities for people with disabilities to maximize health
- Improve access to health care for people with disabilities
- Improve emergency preparedness among people with disabilities
- Effectively monitor and evaluate program activities
The ND Disability Health Project is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) through a cooperative agreement (5U59DD000950-05) to the ND Center for Persons with Disabilities at Minot State University. Opinions or information expressed here are those of the project staff and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of the CDC.