Welcome - About Us
The North Dakota Disability Health II Project focuses on issues related to health promotion, health care access, and emergency preparedness for people with disabilities in North Dakota. We can also provide technical assistance, training and information on these issues.
- Enhance Program Infastructure and Capacity
- Improve State level Surveillance and Monitoring Activities
- Increase awareness of health-related disability Policy Initiatives
- Increase health Promotion Opportunities for People with Disablities to Maximize Health
- Improve Access to health Care for People with Disablities
- Improve Emergency Preparedness among People with Disabilities
- Effectively Monitor and Evaluate Program Activities
The ND Disability Health II Project is focused on health promotion, health care access, and emergency preparedness for people with disabilities. If you are a care provider of a person(s) with disabilities, please take this short survey to determine the number of care providers of people with disabilities who have tools to create an emergency preparedness plan. (short survey)
The ND Disability Health Project is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) through a grant (1U59DD000950-01) to the ND Center for Persons with Disabilities at Minot State University. Opinions or information expressed here are those of the project staff and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of the CDC.