Principal Investigator – Dr. Brent A. Askvig, Ph.D.
Dr. Askvig is the Principal Investigator for the NDIS project and is responsible for the overall project management, project fiscal monitoring, and project evaluations. Dr. Askvig has a doctorate in education, special education and educational research. He is the Executive Director of NDCPD and is a professor of special education at Minot State University. Dr. Askvig has been the lead author and principal investigator on numerous state and federal grant and contracts totaling nearly $20 million.
Project Coordinator – Emily Rodacker, MBA
Ms. Rodacker is the Medical Home Project Coordinator for the NDIS project. She provides technical assistance and support to the Medical Home Pilot Sites.
Project Staff – Kim Ressler, MBA, RN, BSN
Ms. Ressler is Project Staff on the NDIS project. She is instrumental composing project literature and materials for learning sessions. Ms. Ressler is also on the Medical Home Care Coordination project, which has developed five different Care Coordination modules designed to assist practices to establish Medical Home-based care.
Consumer Liaison – Dawn Olson
Ms. Olson is the Consumer Liaison for NDCPD and has joined the NDIS project to assist with the Healthy Transition and Family Involvement/Cultural Competence components. She is instrumental in establishing connections with family partners of the project.
- Children’s Special Health Services Division – North Dakota Department of Health
- Family Voices of North Dakota – Health Information and Education Center
- North Dakota Department of Insurance
- North Dakota American Academy of Pediatrics
- North Dakota Health Disparity Grant
- North Dakota Head Start – State Collaboration Office
- North Dakota Department of Public Instruction
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems
- Sanford Health
- UND Center for Rural Health
- Healthy Ready to Work National Center
- Children with Special Health Care Needs – Minnesota Department of Health